DR VEERLE ROTSAERT
London’s Leading Female Plastic Surgeon.
Co-founder of the newest aesthetic destination, Tempus Belgravia, Dr. Veerle Rotsaert is quickly becoming London’s leading female Plastic Surgeon. After establishing a successful career as a Plastic Surgeon in Belgium and travelling the world perfecting her skills and techniques from some of the most renowned Plastic Surgeons in their field, she is now performing her groundbreaking surgeries in Central London.
What sets Dr. Rotsaert apart is that she truly cares about her patients. She spends copious amounts of time getting to know each and every patient, because building trust is crucial for the best possible outcome. Above all, she prides herself on her 5-star aftercare because she is only happy when you are happy!
M.D, FEBOPRAS, FCCP
- European & Belgian Board-certified
- GMC Specialist Registered for Plastic Surgery (nr. 7521906)
- Completed her Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery training at renowned institutions in the UK, the United States, Australia, Spain, Belgium and Sweden
- Ranked first at the final Belgian Plastic Surgery Board Exam and also qualified as a fellow of the European Board of Plastic Surgeons
- Obtained her medical degree Magna cum Laude from the University of Leuven in Belgium
FELLOWSHIP TRAINED PLASTIC SURGEON
Dr. Rotsaert pursued fellowships with some of the world’s leading surgeons such as:
- Dr. T. Marten
- D. Elyassnia (San Francisco, USA)
- Prof. A. Deva (Sydney, Australia)
Dr. Rotsaert trained with arguably the best lip enhancement trainer in the world: Julie Horne.
Dr. Rotsaert was also recently appointed as a Laboratoires Vivacy’s Brand Ambassador.
Achieve natural and elegant results through a combination of TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE and a deep understanding of the DESIRED OUTCOME of her patients
To provide the HIGHEST LEVEL OF PATIENT CARE and never compromising on PATIENT SAFETY
- European Board-certified – https://ebopras.eu/ebopras-
- Belgian Board-certified – http://www.rbsps.org/en/
- GMC Specialist Registered for Plastic Surgery (nr. 7521906) – https://www.gmc-uk.org/
registration-and-licensing/ the-medical-register/a-guide- to-the-medical-register/ specialist-registration
- Completed her Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery training at renowned institutions in the UK
- UK: https://www.chelwest.nhs.
- United States: https://www.
martenclinic.com/patients- guide-to-facelift-surgery/ – h ttps://www.dinomd.com
- Australia: https://ananddeva.
- Spain: https://www.ub.edu/web/
ub/es/estudis/oferta_ formativa/graus/fitxa/M/G1046/ requisitsdacces/index.html
- Sweden: https://ak.se/english/
- Leuven University Hospitals – https://www.uzleuven.be/en/
- Ranked first at the final Belgian Plastic Surgery Board Exam and also qualified as a fellow of the European Board of Plastic Surgeons – http://www.rbsps.org/who/
- Obtained her medical degree Magna cum Laude from the University of Leuven in Belgium – https://med.kuleuven.be/en
- Member of British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM) – https://bcam.ac.uk
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) – https://www.plasticsurgery.